Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween

Well who would have guessed Oct 31 would have made it here so quickly.



So in honor of this Spooky Day, I bring you:

10 Things That Scare Me

10. Justin Hayward's hair in the Nights In White Satin video



(I know I've mentioned that before..but crikey..that's some scary hair!)

09. Atkin's Dieters

08. Marie Hayward



(The lady in the white shirt...EWWWW)

07.Men who wear their sunglasses around their necks



(I'm sure if he'd take them off, I'd be less scared)

06. Michael Flatley and anyone that takes Riverdancing too seriously

05.Heather Mills-McCartney



04. Paris Hilton

03. Parking in the South Side of Pittsburgh...no wait..Parking in Pittsburgh..along with the cost.

02. Heights

01. The President of the USA


Happy Halloween!



Don't sit out in the pumpkin patch too long

0 comments: