Monday, October 11, 2004

Monday Madness

It's that time already..which means I have to jump into Monday already! ARGH!

Name 3 things....

1....your ideal salad has on it.
Tomato

Cheese

Chicken

2....you do religiously in the morning.

Wash my hair
Check my email
Blog

3....you look forward to doing in your spare time.

Writing
Reading
Listen to music

4....you've never done before, but think you will at some point in your life.

Go to England and Vegas
Get published

5....you love to do while on vacation.

Take pictures
See Moody Men
Walk on the boardwalk

6....you took pictures of in the last month.

See photoblog

7....you have to do before the end of the day.

Take a bath
Read
Check email (I do that a lot, don't I?)

8....you like about your best friend.

I will say nothing as I don't wish to give Lady Starlight a swelled head.

0 comments: