Friday, October 08, 2004

Cat Practical Jokes

We are a bunch of animal lovers in this house. We have 4 cats, a dog and a turtle. Every so often the cats have to remind us of who's boss.

My start time at work is 9 o'clock today, because I need to use the computer and that's at the boss' house and not the office. So I was going to be getting an extra half hour of sleep.

Well my mother was up much much much too early today. Even went as far as to call my sister wondering where she was. It was only 6:10! One hour earlier than when she usually arrives. (actually about the time we call to wake her) A few minutes before, she had yelled up at me to see if I was awake.

Hell yeah, with all the noise in the house I had to be awake. But I had something that they obviously didn't have.

A clock that was set properly.

Hell to make sure that mine was, I reached for my glasses to check the clock on the stereo. Yup! It was right.

I went into my parent's room, and guess what the clock said.

7:10!

Seems like a certain kitty took a walk across the clock radio last night.

Go Mutchka!

You know why he set the clock one hour ahead?

Cos when everyone's awake, Mutchka gets the whole bed to himself.

Tricky kitty.



So much for the extra half hour of sleep!

0 comments: