Saturday, October 30, 2004

It's My Life

Some people do those 100 things about me posts. I did one a year or so ago, but in a year my life, as does everyone's, changes. Things I liked then, I may not like now or with the same intensity.

So instead of reliving that long drawnout, and probably boring idea, (Stop cheering, that's rude) I'm going to give you 10 things about me and my life. I promise I'll leave out the obvious, like my love of music and the bands I adore, because even those of you just wandering by have to have that figured out.

01. I'm currently working on a novel. (No, I'm not a Nano participant) The novel is 160 pages and I'm getting near to the halfway point I think.

02. In the last two years I've been unemployed more than employed thanks to a really freaky yet entertaining job I have. (or do I?)

03. Reading is one of my favorite past times and I have nearly as large of a collection of books as I do CDs.

04. Simple things seen through the lens of my camera are often the most beautiful, and I enjoy finding those beautiful things.

05. The Atlantic City Boardwalk is the place I would much rather be.

06. I'm not a morning person, but my eyes almost always pop open at 6:30 a.m.

07. Driving in the city of Pittsburgh doesn't bother me.

08. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and it's proved to be the most useless piece of paper I've ever acquired.

09. I prefer to be alone than with a group of people, even if those people are friends.

10. Foamy is my lord and master. No, not really, but he's the one cartoon that can always make me laugh.

0 comments: