Monday, October 11, 2004

Curves

Ok, I joined today with Lady Starlight.

So our official quest to get thin has begun.

We did our 40 minute workout, cool Down, and all that sort of fun stuff.

Wow, do you really feel it after you use those machines. Does that mean something is working? I sure hope so!

The best part about the club/spa, is that the women there are not those super skinny wenches that look like they stepped out of an ad. They are normal women. Some fatter than others, some thinner, but all of them having a good time.

The music is peppy. Stuff like We Got The Beat and Margaritaville. Nothing that would make me wretch, so that's a plus.

The equipment is easy and pretty fun. I've named the hugging machine Lodgey. There's also another machine I like to call "Spread em for Justin" which is one of my favorites.

Mmm. Must keep my eye on the prize while I attempt to regain skinnyness.

It may not be a prize I'll ever get, but a girl's gotta have a dream and she's gotta start somewhere.

0 comments: