Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Where's the real life in my illusion?

I'm so full of frustrations today and it's only 7 o'clock.

~ The normalcy I was talking about last week never happened. It makes things more and more frustrating. I need to be doing things during the day, not sitting here in front of the computer at home.

The sad thing is that I can't really even put my job situation into words. It's too goofy.

~ A slightly less important frustration -- I didn't get Astronaut yesterday. Wal-mart didn't have it and because of family issues, I couldn't go out to find it. Also I don't have money for gas, which as I'm sure you all know is topping 2 dollars.

~ A mondo zit has appeared on my chin. Ok, that's really enough of this. I'm 30. Does this never stop? I'm sure stress isn't helping, but crikey, just one day in my life I'd like to not have a zit brewing.

~ Feeling particularly ugly right now. I don't know what it is. I never feel particularly pretty. Not many people have called me pretty. And you know what I try. I've been trying since high school. So yeah I mustn't be pretty. Though lord knows just once I'd like to be told that I was by someone who wasn't feeling sorry for me because I was having a zoloft/prozac moment.

~ When am I not having a zoloft/prozac moment?

~ The psycho friend will not give up. I can't talk to her right now. Too much going on in my brain. But she will not stop calling. I don't want to go out. I don't want to talk. I'm in anti-social mode. You would think when a person calls and they don't answer, you'd stop! But no!

Clearly I've ranted enough for one day. Perhaps bitch is a better word.

I'll leave you with something soothing and pretty to look at.



The ever lovely Justin Hayward, aka J'tiny poo

0 comments: