Saturday, October 16, 2004

One Of Those Days

I've made some headway on the "To Do" list from hell. I didn't get to Curves until this morning, but I made it. They had to close early yesterday so I missed my Friday workout. I'm really enjoying it. It leaves me feeling uber bouncy.

The kitchen is finished. (as finished as it can be) I'm going to get the bathroom done before I leave for Pittsburgh today. (It's fall flower show time!) So you can expect more pictures of flowers over at the photoblog as well as pictures of the Cathedral of Learning, which is my favorite building in our fair rathole. (I mean city)

As for the story, I'm going to hit page 130 this weekend. I'm hoping that sometime before Thanksgiving I'll have it finished. I have an idea for a historical romance that I want to do next.

So I've done pretty good on the list. Now if only the weather would comply with my afternoon plans. I swear, the sun never shines in Pittsburgh when I'm there. The Moody Blues show in June, rain! When we went to the South Side 2 weeks ago, RAIN! Today...you guessed it, RAIN!

But do you know what? I don't care! I'm going and I'm going to take lots of pictures and I'm going to have fun. Why? Cos there's nothing else to do!

0 comments: