Friday, October 15, 2004

When To Do Lists Don't Work

You know I've got such good intentions, but things happen and everything I plan goes out the window.

I make lists of things I want to do. I think I had 10 things on the list for last night. I did 2 1/2.

Oye!

So I did manage to get part of the kitchen cleaned. YAY! Tonight I do the other half and the bathroom. (Yuck)

I'm debating how to do the clothes dejunking that I so desperately want to do. There is the possibility that I'll lose weight and I'll fit into my spiffy business attire again.

Then again, there might be snowballs in hell.

Oddly it was a to do list item that threw the whole thing off.

I started working on my latest monstrosity. I mean I started to work on the story that I've been writing for the last month. Well I've hit a rather tricky part and I spent last night deleting and trying to write a scene I haven't been sure of.

It took the better part of the night to get it anywhere near where I want it to be and somehow I still don't feel it's quite right.

So I now have the to do list back to most of the original list.

1. Kitchen
2. Bathroom
3. Run the damn sweeper
4. Clean out the cosmetics
5. Curves (This will be the 4th time there for me today)
6. Talking Out Of Turn (That damn and blasted story)

I think I might keep this list through the weekend and see if I can get everything accomplished. Lord knows some of the things on here really need doing.

Here's hoping I get very few interruptions or distractions.

10 to 1 I'll only get half of this done. Wish me luck!

0 comments: