Sunday, October 10, 2004

LERDS?

Ok, I just want to say that whoever coined this little thing was off his rocker. (and I have it on good authority that the term was coined by a man)

What are LERDS, you ask? Well I wanted to know too. Then I learned then I groaned and wanted to find someone to choke.

Are you ready for the answer?

Yeah, I thought so.

Late Fifties
English
Rocker
Desire
Syndrome

OK...I can grasp the ERDS part...cos English Rockers for the most part are better looking than what we've come up with here. I still think perhaps European would be a better word.

Still the Late Fifties is not very appropriate...as I'm sure the term was coined when some of those English rockers were in their mid-fifties. And well, it's almost obsolete, cos people like Sir Paul are in their early 60's.

So perhaps a change is in order.

A friend of mine made the following suggestions

Luscious English Rocker Dudes Society

Lasciviously Eager Randy Dame Synod

Lowdown Envious Raunchy Debauched Sisterhood


Of course I don't care for the term LERDS at all. It sounds like a sexually transmitted disease to me.

How about LASER

Lusting
After
Sexy
European
Rockers?

So yeah, I suffer from LASER!

Mostly for the two guys in this picture.

0 comments: