Thursday, October 07, 2004

A return to normalcy

And if you believe that, you believe anything. But seriously, today I start back to normal hours at my job, for the first time since last August.

A round of applause if you will...

There are a lot of things I'm not happy about with this change, but I hope to overcome them one way or another.

I'll be working 8-4 now.

I haven't decided if that will change my blogging habits. I used to do a lot of my blogging after work. I'm not sure if I want to go back to that or not. I guess it depends on how much sleep I get, or how long normalcy lasts. I don't know if I'll have an internet connection at work either. Well, I will, I just don't know how often I'll be able to use it.

I don't work for a big company, so for the most part it's nothing major for me to be online, but if the connection is as bad at the office as it is at my boss' house, where I was working. Oye! Life will so not be fun.

I wonder how normal today will actually be.

0 comments: