Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Things That Annoy Me -- Revisited

Yesterday I was in a funk, today I'm just cranky and I'm sure it's going to get worse. PMS combined with my strange boss don't mix. So forgive me if I seem a bit feistier than usual.

1. Ass (Butt if that word ass offends you) kissers. Oh how I hate these people. Do they not see how ridiculous they look? Don't they know that most of the time it doesn't work and that people make slurping noises behind their backs at them? Probably not, which is why they continue to do it.

2. Photobucket. The once reliable free photohosting site is now down every other day. The premium accounts are reasonable and I know I'll one day pay for the extra service but crikey, not til I know that my pictures aren't going to crash and burn every other day.

3. Site Pal. Have you logged into Photobucket or Bravenet recently? Oh sweet mother of god. If I hear that mechanical voice say "Hi, do you think I can sell?" or "What would you like me to say? Type anything you want." I'm going to go stark raving mad!

No, I don't think or care if you can sell and they only thing I, or anyone is really going to type is vulgar. M'kay? Go away! Get off my computer screen! NOW!!!

Ok, I feel a bit better now. Now go to Wenches and visit my birdie friend that has a little message for you today.

0 comments: