Monday, October 04, 2004

The Diet That Never Ends

Ok, I caved. Yesterday I got all the stuff for the Slim-fast diet and today I'm joining Curves. You only have to go 3 times a week for a half hour. I think I can spare 90 minutes to exercise and if I can get skinny, well, WOOT!

I'm not asshamed to say how much I weigh. It's right about 152.

I'm also not afraid to say I'm not happy with what I weigh.

My goal is to lose at least 25 lbs, though my target weight is 135, which I had been up until I had a bout with unemployment last year. Boom I gained 25 lbs. I've lost about 8 since June and it was a hard hard battle.

I've decided that I really can't do it alone or without some other form of help.

So, Curves it is for me. I wonder if I'll ever have any curves? Probably not.

I don't think I ever had them even when I weighed 120 lbs out of college. (God that was 8 years ago)

So what I'm going to do now, is give you a recent picture of me. So you can remember my fat self.


It's me, looking like a goober! And a fat goober at that! Posted by Hello

Hopefully in a month or two, you'll see my thin self. (Not looking so much like a goober too)

0 comments: