Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hump Day Hottie And His Ugly Shirt Collection

I've been lucky to see Justin Hayward's ugly shirt collection more often than I'd like to. I've seen The Moody Blues in concert 6 times since 2003 and with the exception of that first show I saw back in Nov of 2003, Justin's pulled out one of his hideous shirts to parade around on stage in.

Blech.

Case in point.



This is from the Tropicana show in June of 2004. Good ole' Pepto! (That's what I call that hideous shirt, btw)

I thought after a year or two of torturing the fans with that one he'd give it up and toss it in the rubbish where it belonged. He didn't, but he also found something new and just as ugly to wear for my next shows.



This tunic can take on the shade of the light. Yay! Make it look pinker! Ewww! It looks too big on him and it's just blech!

He liked it so much that he wore it in Cincinnati too.



I think this might be part of a pair of jammies someone bought him. If so, Justin wear it to bed, but not on stage! I can understand the need to be comfy while performing but this is just vile.

These are just two of his many ugly shirts. There are many many more in his collection, but I didn't want to hurt your eyes with his fashion faux pas.

0 comments: