Monday, February 20, 2006

Random 10

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

I listened to a lot of different music this weekend, so my playlist is going to be very ecclectic. As always if you'd like any of the songs I post, just give a shout and I'll upload them for you.

Duran Duran - Skin Trade
Duran Duran - Perfect Day
Midge Ure - Answers To Nothing
Caroline Lavelle - Sheherazade
George Harrison - Pisces Fish
Elvis Costello - Playboy To Man
Andy Bell - Electric Blue
The Moody Blues - Lovely To See You
Justin Hayward - Shame
Michael Buble & Jane Monheit - I Won't Dance

All the songs except the Costello were tossed out by my winamp this weekend. The Costello is on a mix CD that doesn't seem to want to leave my car CD player.

As for the picture, I was in a very Duran Duran kinda mood this weekend.

0 comments: