Sunday, February 26, 2006

Random 10 - I Finally Left The House Edition

I actually got out of the house this weekend. It was so damn cold, but the sky was blue and the food at the Island Buffet was really yummy!

Feargal Sharkey - A Good Heart
Arcadia - Election Day
Ultravox - Vienna

These were a few of the songs on the New Wave DVD I watched.

Glass Tiger - Don't Forget Me When I'm Gone
The Moody Blues - Tuesday Afternoon
The Moody Blues - Words You Say

The Moody songs were from the Hall of Fame CD, which I listened to while making the trip to Wheeling. The Glass Tiger was played on the way home from Wheeling.

Terami Hirsch - Little Light
Bernie Barlow - My Man
Justin Hayward - It's Not Too Late
Elvis Costello - Egypt

These were on my winamp playlist this weekend.

I have all of these songs, so if there's anything you'd like, give a shout and I'll upload it for you.

My photo?

0 comments: