Saturday, February 11, 2006

To Buy Or Not To Buy

That's the question. I figure since I've not gone out much this month, except to have a bite at Redd Dawg's last night, I deserve a treat.

The problem is deciding which CD I want to buy.

The first one is Daughter Darling's Sweet Shadows.



I've wanted this one for a very long time. I've got a few tracks on my harddrive and it's a great disc.

Bridin Brennan - Eyes Of Innocence



A friend of mine uploaded this disc for me, so technically I have it already, but I really want copy of this one. Bridin is fantastic. Of course it was probably destined to be, since Enya and Maire (Moya) Brennan are her sisters.

Ah well, it looks like the third disc I was going to buy isn't to be. Keri Noble's Lullaby sold out and I'm not paying 55 dollars on Amazon for a copy. Crap! I guess making my choice this weekend has just gotten a bit easier, unless I end up at Half.com and then I can't guarantee I won't go crazy buying cheap stuff people are trying to get rid of.

0 comments: