Sunday, February 12, 2006

When In Doubt Clean

Yeah, my weekend has been full of the big nothing. The snow that we were all worried about failed to do much of anything, except keep me inside. So what did I do? I cleaned my entertainment/computer room.

Remind me not to do that ever again, please.

I got some CDs organized and moved them around, in an effort to dog proof my room. Why dog proof? Well, since my parents dogsit my sister's yappy little mutt during the day, there's a lot of territorial wizzing going on. Why it has to be done in my room, I don't know. I'm sure it has to do with the cats preferring that room, but I don't really know. I'm just sick of finding presents in my room.

I still don't have everything back in place.

Why?

Because I got lazy and I wanted to watch some of the DVDs I got in the mail a few days ago.

A DVD of Herman's Hermit's is much more fun to watch then cleaning up a big ole mess I made. And let me tell you, it's a big ole mess. (Because those are the only kinds of messes that I make)

Hopefully by tomorrow morning I can find my way into the room without killing myself.

0 comments: