Saturday, February 04, 2006

A Good Weekend To Do Nothing

It's a PJ Weekend! The weather doesn't seem to want to comply so that I could get out and about for much. So I have no plans for this weekend, except starting a few weekend projects that I will inevitably not finish. I have no plans for watching the Super Bowl either, since I don't wish to jinx The Steelers.

At the most I'll get some laundry done and go out for lunch and dinner. Thrilling plans, I know, but I live near Pittsburgh, so the world, except for the places catering to the Super Bowl watchers of the world, are going to close up early tomorrow and today seems too deary to do much of anything.

I foresee a lot of reading in the next 48 hours. I also foresee a lot of boredom, which is becoming a bit to common on the weekends.

I can't wait for spring, even though we haven't really had much of a winter. I long to be outside doing things and going places. I'm sick of being couped up in my house with next to nothing to do.

Cabin fever is no fun. And cabin fever on Super Bowl weekend is even less fun.

0 comments: