Monday, February 13, 2006

I Want My CD

I'm a regular customer at BMG. It's been my music club of choice since I was in high school. The selection isn't always as I'd like it, but I do get some good deals there from time to time. They can count on my to order a disc or two everytime they have a half off/free shipping sale.

I ordered the Leona Naess CD along with Lamb's What Sound disc on the last sale. At least that one was in the box when I opened it today.

In the place of the Leona Naess CD was some horrid rap CD that I most definitely didn't order. The invoice said Leona Naess. When I went to the website the order there said Leona Naess. In my box? No Leona Naess, that's for sure.



I just want the damn CD I ordered. Is it not bad enough it takes 2 weeks to get the CDs, now God only knows when I'll get this one.

0 comments: