Saturday, February 25, 2006

Must Get Things Done

Today is a "To Do" list day. Tomorrow come hell or high water (don't you love those old sayings) I'm getting out of this house and enjoying myself. I don't care!

But before I get around to the fun, I have to get some stuff done around home. It's stuff that I don't really want to do too.

1. Finish my local taxes, so I don't have to look at them anymore.

2. Clean out the closets.

3. Finish cleaning the hard drive. I'm doing a fairly large purge, moving stuff to CDRs and deleting what I don't need, it's been a long hard process.

4. Make 5 Mix CDs for MoodyMistress. I have the track list for one of the five almost done. Making mixes was never so hard.

5. Go to Walmart for necessities. (I hate doing that)

6. Laundry

It's a very short list I know, but all the tasks are a pain in the butt and things I don't like doing very much. I wonder if I'll even get half of them done.

0 comments: