Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A Little Bit Of Squee!


I've been trying to get this CD for ages, Keri Noble's Lullaby. A few week's ago it was listed as out of stock at her website, and I pretty much gave up hope of ever having a copy of it.

Today when I checked Keri's site, I got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that Lullaby is back in stock. (I quickly ordered a copy) The bad news is that she's signed with new management and will be working to get her new CD released, thus the spring tour, that I was anxiously waiting for, is cancelled.

I have a feeling that this is not going to be a good year for concerts for me. At least I'm getting the CD, as Keri is one of my favorite "new" artists. And the other plus is that I'm only paying $34 for the disc, which is better than $54, which is what I've seen it going for at Amazon Marketplace.

I guess that will have to tide me over until she finally does tour.

0 comments: