Monday, February 13, 2006

Random 10

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

I listened to a wide variety of odd tracks this weekend, mostly because I didn't go anywhere, because of the snowstorm that didn't happen.

Here's how the weekend playlist played out.

Oingo Boingo - We Close Our Eyes
The Moody Blues - Sitting At The Wheel (Remix)

Both of these songs are on my Muvo's playlist.

Holly Cole - Tempation
I like Diana Krall's version better, but Holly's is great as well

Grey Eye Glances - Oh No
Have I mentioned that this is one of my favorite bands?

Justin Hayward - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
There's a reason Eric Burton didn't hire him. He doesn't know the lyrics!

Herman's Hermit's - Nights In White Satin
Herman's Hermit's - Daydream Believer

Peter Noone was feeling snarky on the DVD I watched. Lordy, I laughed so hard when he mocked Justin and Graeme on Nights. Oh and I must add, Peter looks pretty darn cute in leather pants!

Elvis Costello - Put Away Forbidden Playthings
Elvis Costello - Satellite

I had EC on random yesterday

Laura Burhenn - Tatoo

This was one of the songs that I downloaded off her website this weekend.

Oh and I didn't buy a single CD this weekend. Though the list of discs I want expanded by at least 10.

And the photo? Elvis Costello, because he was the prominent artist on my list this weekend.

0 comments: