Monday, February 20, 2006

A Funny Thing Happened While I Was Reading...

I'm reading a cheesy romance novel. You know the kind where the heroine is in her mid-twenties and still a virgin. Where love prevails even through the weirdest circumstance...

The book is called Hot Under The Collar.



The story is adorable. But what amused me the most were the songs and artists that got mentioned in the book, because the heroine is a late night DJ. It seems Sondra Lane likes to spin Diana Krall, particularly songs from the Love Scenes CD and in her collection she had some Moody Blues CDs.

It was hard not to read these references without smiling to myself. It's not often that I find mentions of my favorite recording artists in the books I read. Too Happy 1

It's the little things in life that bring me joy.

0 comments: