Saturday, February 18, 2006

CD Baby = No Money

I finally bought the CDs I had in my cart last weekend. I figured that since I've been sitting around doing mostly nothing for the last month or so, I deserve a treat or treat.

And while I was browsing the shop, I discovered another artist that I could really get into. The band is called Troublesome Blue and they are from South Jersey of all places. Grey Eye Glances are from that area too.

Hmm. Methinks I live on the wrong side of the state.

Anyway, this band recorded 2 CDs, both of which run about $10 bucks on CDBaby. The only problem is they don't seem to have a functioning website anymore. Which makes me wonder if I'm falling in love with 2 CDs rather than a band. I'd hate to think I had discovered a new band only to have them be broken up already.

Ah well, regardless this is another 20 bucks I've got to spend. It's funny, as I look at my list of CDs that I absolutely have to have, a good many of them are on this site. So the good people at CD Baby are going to be seeing a lot of my money this year.

0 comments: