Tuesday, February 28, 2006

If It Isn't One Thing It's Another

Every week I seem to have one kind of doctor or another I have to visit. It's either the dentist for me, or the vet for the kitten. Not to worry, the kitten is ok, we're just getting Oogie his shots and the "snip snip" operation.

Tonight is take the kitty to the vet night. Fun, with a capital "F." Thankfully the kitten stays in his carrier at night, so getting him there isn't going to be a problem.

The little guy is so like a typical kitten, full of energy. I hope the vet can keep him down. In the morning when I bring him out until I go to work, he's like hell on wheels, playing with everything and running back and forth across the room. If you're downstairs, it sounds like a train is coming through above your head.

He plays with anything and everything that isn't tied down.

Tonight's going to be fun.

Next week, I'm going to try to fit in an appointment with the eye doctor. I haven't been there in 5 years, which is way too long, but I never had the money. (Not that I do now) The following week is back to the dentist to see what the verdict is on my gums.

I think by April I'll be sick of all doctor's, regardless of who or what they treat.

0 comments: