Tuesday, February 07, 2006

One Resolution Bites The Dust

Ok, I didn't make real resolutions, but I think I made a promise to myself not to try to plan things this year.

Ah well, I should have known that wouldn't last. I like to try to at least dream up possible scenarios of things I can do. About a week ago I ordered a bunch of magazines from the surrounding states and PA, so I could see what I could do on weekends this year. The WV magazine came yesterday.

Bye Bye resolution type thing.

Damn there's a lot of neat things to do in WV. (I can't believe I just typed that)

I never realized how many waterfalls there are in that state, and you know I have to see them all! The question is how will I get to them, and how much will it cost me.

I hope the weather starts to get better soon, because there's so much I want to see and I only have weekends to do it. Not to mention the fact I want to go back to Cincinnati in the fall, as there was so much I wanted to see in Oct and I also want to get to Erie and Atlantic City this year if it kills me and it just might.

0 comments: