Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Winter Returns

For the last few days the coldness of winter has returned. I can't say I like it much. I was truly enjoying the unseasonably warm days. Yesterday we had a bit of snow or as Utopia calls it "White Death."

Personally I wish this season was over.

Cold weather only does one thing for me. It makes me sleepy. I could hibernate all winter if I could. All day long I wish for nothing more than to be nestled beneath my covers.

Winter saps my energy.

Worse still is the cabin fever. How many times can I say this? I need to be out and about and this winter I've seen nothing but the four walls of my house for the last three months. It's maddening.

It can be absolutely gorgeous all week, but when I have a chance to go out on the weekends, what does it do? Rain! Or snow!

This winter my weekend routine consists of laundry and Walmart and CD shopping online.

Ah yes, the excitement that is my life.

I'd like to thank winter for coming back so that there would be another weekend of dullness for me. After all, I could use a little more madness in my life, right?

0 comments: