Saturday, February 18, 2006

Once Again It's Snowing

The weather is conspiring against me. There's a light coat of the white stuff on the ground outside and it's flippin' freezing as well.

All I want to do is leave the damn house for awhile, but the weather is out to get me.

This rant sounds like a broken record right now, I know, but I'm sick of the same four walls. It's either the four walls of my job or the four walls of my house. I've seen enough of both of them right now. I want to see something different.

I don't think I've ever had the winter blahs this badly before.

I mean my weekend excitement is going to consist of going to get my haircut, the grocery store, church and doing the laundry.

I need to escape this boredom soon or I'll go mad!

~apologies to everyone that commented on the post that was here before. Blogger ate the post when I edited another post! Grrr

0 comments: