Sunday, May 29, 2005

A-Z of Me

My friend Redbaroness over at LiveJournal did this and I thought I'd follow suit.

Andrea - that would be my name for those of you that don't know me.
Broken Dreams was the first novel I wrote. (Anyone want to read it?)
College graduate, and fat lot of good it's done me.
Duran Duran are one of my favorite bands
Elvis Costello kissed me.
Freesia is my favorite scent
George Harrison is my favorite Beatle
Has a dog named Purrbee and 4 cats, Mutchka, Buddah, Itchy and Misty
Idiots annoy me!
Justin Hayward and John Lodge are my two favorite musicians
Krispy Kreme donuts are my guilty pleasure
Likes to make mix cds
MOODY BLUES!!
November of 2003 was a very good month for me.
Ohio, is where my brother lives. And I promised to visit him this year.
Pittsburgh is the worst place to see a concert
Question is one of the best Moody Blues songs
Ready to go on vacation
Stories, I've written many.
Talking Out of Turn was the second novel I wrote.
Until last year, I had never been to the ocean
Valentine's Day is my least favorite holiday
Weight loss hasn't been easy for me
Xymox is an interesting 80's band that I sometimes listen to.
Youngstown is where I met the Moody Blues
Zoos- I've been to the zoo in Pittsburgh and Erie when I was younger

0 comments: