Tuesday, May 03, 2005

One Show Exists!

Today as I was perusing Ticketbastard, I finally got to see the "On Sale 5/7/05 at 10 a.m" for The Moody Blues in Atlantic City.

About damn time I say.

Most of their shows for the summer tour have been on sale already. There's only a few dates that didn't go on sale yet. (One of them is the second Atlantic City date which according to the venue is still TBA which kinda freaks me out)

On an even bigger plus note, the Elvis Costello show now doesn't go on sale now until the 13th of May which is a Friday (YAY) at 10 in the morning. Bless them.

Of course, this is cruel after they were giving me palpitations all weekend!

So at least I feel a little bit better now. Not much but a little.

Now if only I had a clue about that second Moody Blues show in Atlantic City, I'd be in good shape!

0 comments: