Sunday, May 22, 2005

Random 10

It's time to recap my weekend musically. If you want to play along, go to music memoirs and leave a comment.

10 songs that sum up my weekend and a picture that links back.

The Moody Blues - I'll Be Level With You
Justin Hayward - Country Girl
Justin Hayward - Wrong Time, Right Place
Grey Eye Glances - Whispers
John Lodge - Street Cafe
Grey Eye Glances - The Lost Coast
Keri Noble - Piece Of My Heart
Keri Noble - Falling
John Lodge - Summer Breeze
The Moody Blues - Words You Say

There's no real reason for the songs I listened to, except that each brought a small amount of sanity to my life this weekend. And this weekend was very hectic and nerve wracking.

Oh and the picture?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think that sums up my need for this kind of music.

0 comments: