Monday, May 30, 2005

The Piggy Bank Is Broke

Woah! I did some spending this weekend. More spending than I had planned on doing, but oh were the sales good everywhere!

Here's the damage:

Dots

One pair brown wide legged pants
One brown and gold low necked tank
new wallet
2 pairs of earrings

Kaufmann's

Black and white initial purse (Finally a purse with an "A" on it)
Sexy little mini skirt and white tank
Matte jersey print skirt and matching top and also an extra black top to give me an extra outfit

JC Penney's

3 pairs of shorts (short shorts...khaki, demin and green)
2 white t - shirts and a peach t - shirt
3 funky print tanks
1 gorgeous lime green studded t - shirt
3 other fancy t's

Yeah, it was a great sale weekend! I think I have my wardrobe ready for Atlantic City! Can I go now? I don't want to wait. Get my Moody Men together...bring them to the shore and I'll be there!

0 comments: