Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Deep Breaths

It's to a point where I've become obsessed with concert tickets. What? You haven't noticed? Between pre-sales and shows that may or may not exist, I'm going completely crazy.

Why you ask?

Because I'm building my summer around these two, possibly three events. Plus I've been spoiled lately by having seats within the first 15 rows of a concert. Plus..no, I don't think there's any other plus other than I just want to have my tickets so I can move on with my life until July.

I want to be able to relax without having dreams about concerts. OK, not dreams, nightmares! I had one last night and I blame that all on MoodyMistress, but that's ok, I forgive her for giving me one more set of concert palpitations!

Hey! My heart can take it! I think.

Until Saturday at sometime after 10 a.m. I will not be capable of doing much. I've got concerts on the brain....

Which brings me to the HUMP DAY HUNKS! Yes there's two!

Justin "Pinky" Hayward



Elvis Costello

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Perhaps if I stare at these pictures long enough some of my anxiety over buying concert tickets will go away.

0 comments: