Sunday, May 29, 2005

Random 10

Here's my weird wacky playlist for the weekend.

Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
George Harrison - Bangladesh
The Moody Blues - Ride My See Saw
Nick Lowe - The Rose Of England
The Beatles - The Night Before
The Moody Blues - Never Comes The Day (France 1969) You wouldn't believe how many times I've listened to this song
Duran Duran - Bedroom Toys (demo) The demo is better than the version that appears on the album Astronaut
Matchbox Twenty - Last Beautiful Girl I love this song more than I should
Counting Crows - Accidently In Love This song is too catchy!
The Moody Blues - Higher and Higher

Before I post a picture, let me tell you, after spending an evening at Wheeling Island I do not want to have dreams where I'm in Atlantic City hunting down the Moody Blues only to find the wrong band member.

Yeah, I had a dream about Graeme Edge last night! Not exactly my kind of dream. But oh well. That's why I included his song on the playlist.

Most everything else on this list came from the music we heard at various times during our outings. I only wish I could have included this one song in the playlist. All I know is it was 60's britpop and gorgeous. Almost sounded like Herman's Hermits. Sadly, I didn't know the song at all.

Now for the picture


Wheeling Island at night Posted by Hello

I was trying to see how well my camera took pictures at night. I'm still not good with that "Night" setting.

0 comments: