Sunday, May 15, 2005

Good Day Sunshine

Well we went to Pittsburgh and the sun was out all day. Will wonders never cease? I took about 170 pictures, mostly on my new camera, but a few on the old one, just because I love it and it does take pretty good pictures.

The first shots are up at the photoblog now.

So go ahead and check them out. I'm really proud of the new camera. I'm not getting as many fuzzy shots as I was with the old one and the zoom is making me very happy, because I have dreams of getting good pictures of certain sexy recording artists in 2 months. (Can't imagine who they might be, can you?)

I'll be posting more pictures on a daily basis over there, so you can eventually see all of them.

Enjoy! And feel free to leave a comment or two over there of what you think of them.

0 comments: