Friday, May 06, 2005

Top Five On Friday

I bet you're happy this isn't another post about concert tickets? Right? You know you are!

So here is this week's Friday meme by me and the other musical ladies at Music Memoirs

Top 5 songs you can't get out of your head (This could be catchy songs or just your top 5 songs of the moment)

1. Duran Duran - Bedroom Toys: I would just like to thank Simon Le Bon for this one. Once I started listening to Astronaut again, it stuck in my head and now it won't leave!

2. Amanda Marshall - Sunday Morning After: This song is hilarious. As proof, here are a few of the lyrics from the chorus.

"Oh my god, I woke up with a snake tattoo. Oh my god, and I think that my tongue's pierced too."

3. Billie Myers - Am I Here Yet (Return to Sender): This is an old favorite of mine.

4. The Moody Blues - Leave This Man Alone : This is one of my favorite pre - DOFP songs. Absolutely wonderful...and from the looks I see on this man's face at times, I'm thinking he still thinking that.

5. Justin Hayward - I'm Sorry: Possibly the worst song he ever recorded, but it's so damn bad it's good, just because I love hearing J'tin sing "Lopsided lovin' got me in the end!"

Note to Justin Hayward: Never ever accept a song written by Hall and Oates, m'kay!

0 comments: