Monday, May 02, 2005

Let's just call them Ticketbastard, shall we?

All weekend I have been in a tizzy about the 3 major concerts I hope to attend this summer.

Why?

The tickets go on sale on the same day.

When?

Next Saturday, May 7.

Now let me continue my story. The Pittsburgh venue lists the time the tickets go on sale, which is nice and would be nicer if the ticketbastard site would list it too. I mean the tickets do go on sale in less than a week.

The Atlantic City venue is on as much crack as ticketbastard. They list only one of the two shows that The Moody Lunkheads..erm The Moody Blues are playing there. They list price, but nothing about the ticket sale time other than it's on ...yeah, May 7.

So it's quite possible that both shows are going on sale at the exact same moment.

Which is not a good thing in the eyes of this girl. It makes me have to choose between my two favorite artists. Which I don't want to do.

How can I choose between the Moody Blues and Elvis Costello?

Impossible!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm praying that there's an hour between the times that the three shows go on sale, because then I'll get my nephew to buy one set of tickets and I'll buy another and then take care of the later ticket sale as well.

But at this point, I don't have a clue of what I'm doing, because a certain ticket selling agent is not listing any of the concerts on their website yet!

0 comments: