Thursday, May 12, 2005

Getting There

Every so often I like to post a progress report on my seemingly never ending struggle to lose weight. Today is one of those days.

Starting weight: 155
Today's weight: 139

It's been quite awhile since I've been near the 135 range. In fact it's been about 3 years. Suddenly my goal seems obtainable. The first goal I have is to weigh 135 and that's only 4 small pounds away. I should hit that by the end of the month.

Who knows, maybe I'll weigh 125 for the trip to Atlantic City in July. It's looking more possible than it did last year. I'm determined to wear my little pink and black polka dot tankini this year, and what better place to wear it than the pool at the Borgata, right?

At this point life is looking better and at least my butt isn't nearly as large as it was last year. That's a huge plus for me. So it looks like I'm actually getting there!

Partying will occur when that scale does finally hit 135. In fact, I may do the happy dance to John Lodge's Words You Say! (And that's a hard song to do the happy dance to...but I figure...135 was hard to reach, so it's only fair. Right?)

0 comments: