Thursday, May 26, 2005

Beatley Goodness

I forgot to mention yesterday about the cool surprise I found in the CD player at work. A Beatles mix CD!!!

OK, that shouldn't be earthshattering, but when all the music where I work is usually done by "special" singers and not the actual artists, well, that makes finding something like that a bit wonderful.

In fact, at the first strains of Please Please Me, I stared at the speaker on the wall, unable to believe that the actual voices of Lennon and McCartney were coming through them.

It got better too.

All 10 songs on the CD were from the early Beatles CDs. There were songs like I Want To Hold Your Hand, Help!, All My Loving, Can't Buy Me Love and A Hard Day's Night. Suffice to say, I've found a new CD to love.

Hearing the Beatles at work makes me really really happy! (Especially when it's really the Beatles singing)

Yes, I'm easily amused.

0 comments: