Thursday, May 05, 2005

Elvis Costello Tickets

Section 2, Row H, Seats 2 and 3

In other words 8th row center on the aisle.

I don't know if I'm spoiled or not, but I'm not in the least happy with these seats. In fact, I was tempted not to purchase them and wait for the actual sale next Friday. (I have to buy 1 more ticket that day anyway, because all the single seats were awful and I couldn't get 3 seats in a row that were good)Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now I have to go through ticketing buying hell another time.

I still have to buy the tickets for The Moody Blues on Saturday and then there's the amazing missing Moody Blues show which is still up in the air. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Not to mention nothing has been decided about Duran Duran, who are coming in August, and who I would love to see. I wish they were a weekend show, but alas they aren't.

After these shows are over, I don't want to think about concerts for a long time. I just can't take the insanity anymore. I'm getting too old for this.

0 comments: