Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I've been tagged

Karen tagged me to do this meme, and though I'm pretty sure I've done it once, it can't hurt to do it again, right?

01. Total volume of music files on my computer?
I just did an update of my playlist on winamp and I have 4270 songs on my hard drive. Oh and I promise, over the holiday weekend at the end of the month, I'll post it again, so if you need any tunes, I'll get them to ya.

02. The last CD I bought was?
Rob Thomas - Something More (the special cd from Target with extra mixes etc)

03. Song playing right now:
The Moody Blues - The Day Begins (I have no idea why I'm listening to Days Of Future Past)

04. Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me(in no particular order):
Elvis Costello - Deep Dark Truthful Mirror
The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams
Duran Duran - Ordinary World
The Moody Blues - Steppin In A Slide Zone
Erasure - Siren Song

05. Which 5 people are you passing this baton to, and why?
Lady Starlight, CBlaze, Jennifer, MoodyMistress and Mary. Why? Just because!

0 comments: