Saturday, May 28, 2005

Never Comes The Day

Yvonne's got another great video up on her fabulous Moody Blues site. It's another version of Never Comes The Day, which is one of my favorite Moody Blues songs. (Though I have to say there aren't any Moody songs that I hate, and that goes for Words You Say as well)

Here are some screen shots from that video:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Man oh man does Justin have a nice tushie.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Lodgey has the market cornered on cute. (He also looks a bit like Ron Weasley from Harry Potter.)

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
And Justin is eternally pretty! No ifs ands or buts about it.

I love this version of the song. I'm trying to figure out how to capture the audio so I can make an mp3 of the track. When I do, I'll post it for everyone.

0 comments: