Sunday, May 08, 2005

Atlantic City or bust

Hmmm I could have a bust? Maybe I should choose that?

Nevermind my ramblings, I have the room reservations made now. I'm happy as a clam. In two short (at least I hope short) months I'll be headed to Atlantic City, NJ to see The Moody Blues, prowl the boardwalk, and generally have as much fun as you can in about 72 hours.

Yay!

Now it's time to do a checklist for Atlantic City.

1. Lose another 10 - 15 lbs
2. Buy a few more clothes to take with me. (Bathing suit is bought, and it looks pretty darn good, if I do say so myself)
3. New digital camera (Oddly I want more pictures of Atlantic City than I do the band, assuming you can sneak a camera into the Event Center)
4. Trip tick from AAA from Atlantic City to Kennett Square, cos this girl is going to Longwood Gardens again.

You guys remember Longwood, right?


The Chime Tower Posted by Hello

Now I'm sure you do.

5. Buy SHOES!!!

OK, those are the major to do list items. I'm sure I'll come up with a zillion and one more before then. I think what I'm going to concentrate the most on is the lose 10 -15 more lbs thing.

Let the starvation begin!

0 comments: