Sunday, May 01, 2005

Random Thoughts For a Sunny Sunday

~ Every concert I want to attend this summer goes on sale next Saturday. EVERY ONE! OK, the Duran Duran show isn't...but I swear if they can they will. How the hell am I supposed to buy tickets for 3 shows at one time? Huh? Huh? Would someone please shoot me now?

~ Duran Duran is coming to Pittsburgh on August 2. It's a Tuesday night and to get there to see them would require me driving like a mad woman to get to Pittsburgh after work, so I'm not sure if this one is going to be possible. Damn them!

~ The sun is actually shining! I know you know that from reading this post title but it's notable, because for the last few weeks all it's done is rain. I'm tempted to go outside and take pictures, just because!

~ Speaking of pictures. I so wanted to participate in 26 things, but while trying to get shots for the photo scavenger hunt, I realized that the person who came up with this hunt was smoking CRACK!

~ I made a new mix CD! If you want to check it out, click here If you want a copy, leave me a message and I'll try to figure out how to get the thing zipped and sent to ya.

0 comments: