Friday, May 06, 2005

Let me up I've had enough

I'm already tired thinking about my day tomorrow. Concert ticket buying aside, I have so much stuff I have to do that I'm going to be dead to the world when I finish.

I have room reservations to make and shopping to be done.

Tomorrow is Best Buy and Target day. Just the thought of going to both of those places fills me with dread. Lots of dread. These places are zoos on Saturdays, but the way I work, makes it tricky to get there during the week, plus my nephews have gift cards they want to spend, so the weekend is the only time I can take them.

The fact that the Borgata and Ticketbastard are having issues with posting a sale date for the July 16th show is really annoying. That's the show I want to go to more than the July 15th show. Still there is no news on it. Perhaps they'll wait til the end of the month when I may have some more money for another ticket. HA! The date is confirmed with the venue, not Ticketbastard.

I would seriously like to have words with our esteemed monopoly on ticket sales agent. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Actually it feels more like both the venue and Ticketbastard have told me to Image hosted by Photobucket.com and I'm generally sick of doing that.

The Elvis Costello tickets now don't go on sale to the general public until May 14, which is a Saturday, so if I want that extra ticket, my nephew has to be in charge of getting it. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

By tomorrow at this time you'll be hoping this is what I'm saying

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 comments: