Sunday, May 22, 2005

Stolen Meme-age

Miss Tay posted this on her blog. In fact, she created this short little meme. So I encourage all of you to keep it going!

A song with "White" in the title:
The Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin (Red Rocks Version)

(I had to go with the obvious)

A song that creeps you out:
Shriekback - Nemesis

(The video was kinda creepy too)

A song with "You" in the title:

Justin Hayward and John Lodge - You

(There are way to many songs that I could use here. The first song that popped into my head was The Moody Blues - You and Me, but I used the Moodies once)

A song that brings you to tears:
Art Garfunkel - Bright Eyes

(This song is a wrist slasher)

A song that you heard today:
Grey Eye Glances - Sleepy

(I've been listening to them and Keri Noble a lot today)

A song from a movie:
Duran Duran - A View To A Kill

A song that not many people have heard, but should:
Justin Hayward - Wrong Time, Right Place

(One of the Bonus Tracks to the newly reissued Songwriter CD)

0 comments: