Wednesday, May 25, 2005

It's Halfway Over

I'm really surprised that I've managed to survive this week as well as I have. It's been ages since I held down two jobs and I never had to juggle going to two jobs in one day before.

In the first year after I graduated college, I used to work on my days off at a law office to get a few extra bucks. Those were the days! I actually didn't have to worry about money then.

~sigh~

If only I could go back to those days. I don't know what I'd do to change things, because there are so many things I would have done differently.

But there's no sense in dwelling on the past.

I'm surviving and that's all that matters.

My life may not be perfect, but I'm enjoying it.

And the week is halfway over...

Oh and did I mention, I'm going to see Stevie Nicks and Don Henley in 2 weeks and I don't have to pay?

Having good friends is a wonderful thing.

0 comments: