Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Impulse Buy

OK, it's not really an impulse by, because I haven't bought it yet, but I've been coveting a new digital camera since last Saturday when I went to Best Buy.

Well it seems I get bonus Best Buy Rewards points for buying a digital camera this week. (Oye help rationalize that purchase for me) But wait there's more! Last night when I got home, there was a letter from Best Buy for me from the Rewards Program. It seems they decided to renew my membership for free and when I make my first purchase, they'll double the points of the purchase!

So guess who's going to Best Buy after work on Thursday to buy a new digital camera?

Yeah! You guessed it! ME!

Now here's hoping they have the camera I want when I get there.

Why do I want a new camera?

Well the one I want has 10X optical zoom and loads of other great features. But zoom is the feature I want, so I can take pictures of the

HUMP DAY HUNKS!

Like Elvis Costello

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He's a recurring Hump Day Hunk!

Just like these guys

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(special hugs go out to MoodyMistress for her Poughkeepsie picture)

Oh and this week, I'll add one more hunk to the Hump Day Hunk Harem

Simon Le Bon or as I like to call him, Sigh Moan.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 comments: