Monday, May 23, 2005

Manic Monday?

It's just been one of those days that comes out of one of those weekends. I'm hoping things calm down in my life soon, very soon.

I worked 2 jobs today. I have nothing but sympathy for people that have to do this, especially when the end and start times of the two jobs are very close.

I felt like I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off today. The only plus to this, is that I may have a little bit extra in the money fund at the end of this month. Amazing!

Who knows, maybe I'll get a few bills paid off, before I can make some more. (Which is actually happening faster than I'd like, because the scale is sinking lower and lower and with that brings the need for new clothes)

Speaking of new clothes, I got the cutest little workout-ish outfit from Lakeside.com

Actually, if you're curious, click here. I got the one with the lilac stripe.

Aren't you excited for me?

0 comments: