Tuesday, May 17, 2005

A few things..

~ I've survived a whole day without Soda. I'd ask for a cookie, but that would defeat the purpose of giving up the Soda.

~ I have a gorgeous cream crocheted dress that I bought a few years back. It fits gorgeously now. Odd, when I bought it I was at least 5 pounds lighter than I am now. Isn't it funny how muscle and fat redistribute thembselves?

~ I started tanning last week. I think I might actually have a little bit of color to me. I haven't tanned in years and this is my first time using a tanning bed. It's kind of freaky laying in something that looks like a coffin. When it shuts off I feel like one of Dracula's brides rising for the night.

~ This is my favorite website right now. I love the photos of Atlantic City that Paul took. It's really making me long to go, right now, and not in two months.

~ I'm so in love with my new camera. I want to take pictures of something, but when I'm at home, there's not much to snap pictures of. Damn my hamlet of Charleroi on Mon for being so damn boring.

~ I finally heard the new Wallflowers song, Beautiful Side Of Somewhere. I don't knwo what's made me start listening to this band again. Perhaps it was the possibility of seeing them in concert this summer, or maybe it's just the need to listen to something different. Whatever the reason, I'm really enjoying the new song. If anyone wants it, let me know and I'll upload.

0 comments: